Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Chocolate Melted Brownie


I just made this scrumptious chocolate melted brownie.. so yummmmyyy...and very chocolaty!!! It’s so easy to make and it also doesn’t take much time. You know, I’m always craving for a nice sweet dessert, so when I don’t have any, I will make one immediately…blame it on my sweet tooth :)) . I consider myself as a dessert person, because I always have a dessert first before the main course..LOL..(especially when it’s a chocolate kind of dessert).

Well, back to the chocolate melted brownie..I really love to make this brownie because it doesn’t need a mixer and it’s quick to bake. You only have to melt the butter (I prefer to mix the butter with margarine 1:1) with the dark chocolate and then you add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, and egg with a teaspoon of vanilla. Mix them well and pour half of the batter into the baking pan, add some easy melt chocolates as many as you like, and then pour again the rest of the batter. Bake it for 20 minutes and voila!! Here comes the brownie..Bon appétit!

No comments:

Post a Comment